Superbook Sportsbook Arizona promo code 2023
|SuperBook Sportsbook Get up to a $250 bonus||Bet now SuperBook Arizona review|
SuperBook has officially opened to the Arizona sports betting market. The name might not be familiar, but you’ve probably seen these guys in action. SuperBook Arizona is the online sports betting alter-ego of Las Vegas icon Westgate SuperBook. The AZ SuperBook sportsbook has hit the ground running in the Grand Canyon State. It’s positioned to be one of the top 5 performers of 2021. And we’re here to find out why.
- SuperBook Arizona promo code 2023
- SuperBook AZ sportsbook overview
- SuperBook Arizona bonus offers
- SuperBook AZ welcome deposit bonus match
- SuperBook AZ MLB $2 Tuesdays
- SuperBook AZ NFL Sunday safety bonus
- SuperBook AZ PaysafeCash bonus
- Review of the mobile app at SuperBook Arizona
- User interface on the SuperBook app
- Banking on the SuperBook AZ mobile app
- Betting on the SuperBook AZ mobile app
- Banking overview at SuperBook Arizona
- Sports betting markets at SuperBook sportsbook Arizona
- Betting lines at SuperBook sportsbook Arizona
- Customer service
- SuperBook AZ sportsbook FAQs
SuperBook Arizona promo code 2023
|SuperBook Sportsbook Get up to a $250 bonus||Bet now SuperBook Arizona review|
In this SuperBook review, we’re unpacking it all. We’ll show you what SuperBook have to offer right off the bat. Then, we’ll show you all the promos they’re offering in-house. We’re also looking at Superbook Arizona sports betting markets, lines, and odds. Finally, we’ll show you everything you need to know about banking at SuperBook AZ.
Before you get started with online sports betting in Arizona, here’s everything you need to know about SuperBook.
SuperBook AZ sportsbook overview
The pros of SuperBook AZ
- Fully regulated and licensed for Arizona
- Comprehensive sports betting markets across all major (and many minor) sports leagues
- Competitive daily odds boosts and bonuses
- Extensive experience in the sports betting retail market via Westgate
- Zero transaction fees on deposits and withdrawals
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawal processing
- Native iOS and Android mobile apps
- Excellent customer support options
The cons of SuperBook AZ
- Minimal banking options available
- Relatively drawn-out verification process on registration
SuperBook Arizona bonus offers
SuperBook AZ offers some competitive betting bonuses to draw in the crowds. We like the regularly updated bonus schedule for specific betting markets—but we’d like to see more in the way of general bonus offers.
Here’s how SuperBook sportsbook AZ stacks up against the high-end local competition.
SuperBook AZ welcome deposit bonus match
When you make your first deposit at SuperBook Arizona, you’ll receive a dollar-for-dollar deposit match on the house. Even better, the offer is valid up to a whopping $500.
To take advantage of what is arguably the best deposit match sportsbook bonus right now, just make a qualifying deposit—no need to find a SuperBook promo code.
SuperBook AZ MLB $2 Tuesdays
Now that the MLB season is in full swing, SuperBook is encouraging AZ sports betting fans to step up to the plate. How? Place a $50 MLB full game wager (no prop bets or live betting), and you’ll get $2 in betting credit for every homerun racked up that day.
No, really. The offer counts every homer hit across every MLB ball game that day.
SuperBook AZ NFL Sunday safety bonus
If you wager $100 on a point spread or total NFL line, you can be eligible for a $50 betting voucher—on the house. Here’s the catch: a safety will need to be scored in any NFL game played that day.
Again, prop and live bets don’t qualify—neither do moneylines or alternate point spreads.
SuperBook AZ PaysafeCash bonus
Make two consecutive deposits of at least $10 each by PaysafeCash, and SuperBook AZ will give you a $20 betting credit on the house.
Review of the mobile app at SuperBook Arizona
The AZ SuperBook mobile app has a lot going for it—but it’s not perfect. As SuperBook works the kinks out, here is a list of what we did (and didn’t) love about in-app betting at SuperBook sportsbook.
User interface on the SuperBook app
- An attractive, glossy app
- Heavy use of pop-ups, in-app messaging, and banners make for a clunky on-screen experience
- Difficulty reading some AZ betting lines without a zoom function
Banking on the SuperBook AZ mobile app
- Intuitive algorithms make it easy to top up your account in-page
- Secure 3D payment processing
- Easy deposit and withdrawal functions mean you don’t ever have to access the desktop version of the sportsbook
- Links seamlessly to Play+
Betting on the SuperBook AZ mobile app
- Excellent live in-game wagering experience
- Some minimal lag due to heavy graphics load
- Easy to navigate betting odds and lines
- High refresh rate and instant updating
Overall, we’d give the sportsbook two thumbs up. We’re also giving it bonus points for the $100 bonus on offer when you bet $100 and active your mobile app account and Play+ account.
Banking overview at SuperBook Arizona
SuperBook sportsbook AZ has chosen to focus on betting markets and odds. We applaud that, but we can’t help but notice there’s something falling through the cracks when it comes to banking options.
Currently, the only way to deposit or withdraw funds at SuperBook is via a third-party payment platform—like Play+, Paysafe / VIP Preferred.
Sure, Paysafe has a cash option and accept all major debit and credit cards, but it’s still a third party. The same goes for Paysafe / VIP Preferred, with the added bonus that it accepts ACH eCheck.
If you’re planning on topping your account up by $1,000 or more, SuperBook also accept wire transfers.
- Minimum deposit limit from Play+, Paysafe / VIP Preferred: $10
- Minimum withdrawal limit to Play+, Paysafe / VIP Preferred: $10
- Transaction fees: zero
Sports betting markets at SuperBook sportsbook Arizona
SuperBook capitalizes on its experience as a long-time retail sportsbook with some of the most competitive betting markets in Arizona. As a result, this is a sportsbook that confidently covers the markets US sports fans are following.
Neck and neck with the competition, sports betting fans will find what they want at SuperBook AZ.
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA / WNBA / NCAA)
- Football (NFL / CFL / NCAA)
- Ice hockey (NHL / AHL / +)
- Golf (PGA / LPGA / Masters)
- Aussie rules
- Auto racing (NASCAR, F1)
- Ruby Union
- Rugby League
- Soccer (English Premier League / Euro / La Liga)
- Tennis (Wimbledon / Australian Open / French Open / US Open)
Betting lines at SuperBook sportsbook Arizona
Sports betting fans know that if you want to maximize your end-of-year profit, you’ve got to be shopping the odds. SuperBook sportsbook Arizona offers some of the most competitive betting odds and lines we’ve seen since sports betting launched in the Grand Canyon State.
SuperBook offers up what we want from our betting lines. We haven’t seen custom bets on offer yet—like we do from some of SuperBook’s rivals—but we’d expect those to be on the horizon for this up and comer.
- First Five Innings
- 60 Minute Line
- Point spreads
- Run lines
- Totals (Over / Under)
- Win Totals
- Parlays / Accumulators
- Overtime betting
- Puck line win
- First touchdown
- Player props
- Team props
- Game props
- Live in-game betting
Special mention: the SuperBook SuperContest
SuperBook is doing the most to stand out in all the Arizona online sportsbooks. The #1 tool at its disposal? Its annual SuperContest.
The SuperContest is a full-season handicapping contest. Contestants pick five games against the spread each week of the season. Pick correctly, and you’ll earn 1 point (cop a push, and you’ll earn 0.5 points).
At the end of the season, whoever has racked up the most SuperContest points wins.
This is a pay-to-play contest. The Westgate SuperBook sportsbook version can run contestants up to $1,500 entry fee, while the state-level AZ version costs a hefty $500. The perks are pretty substantial, though: in 2020 the top 100 entrants earned a prize, and the top prize was $1.5 million (Westgate SuperContest).
Not ready to play in that prize pool? No problem—you can join the SuperContest Reboot for weeks 9 – 17 of the NFL regular season, too.
Customer support is never at the forefront of our minds—until we need it. So if you find yourself looking for answers, here are some places to start your search.
Office hours: 7am to 11pm 7-days (Pacific Time) for email and live chat support
- Live Chat feature: Yes
- Email address: Yes
- Phone number: Yes
- FAQs section: Yes
We’re giving SuperBook bonus points for its comprehensive customer support. So while the email and live chat service might not be around the clock, you’re likely to find the service you need somewhere. SuperBook Arizona also has all the bases covered with email, live chat, phone, and FAQs.
SuperBook AZ sportsbook FAQs
Yes—but according to Arizona law, you can’t make prop bets on individual players.
No. You’ll need to install the SuperBook AZ mobile app to use the sportsbook in Arizona. On the plus-side: you’ll be eligible for all new promos.
It’s free to sign up. Once you’re registered and verified, you’ll just need to deposit funds into your sportsbook account to get started.
The mobile app is for smartphones and tablets. If you’re using a laptop or desktop computer, you can use the SuperBook AZ website / desktop app.
Yes. Online sports betting has officially launched in the Grand Canyon State, and SuperBook has secured a licensing partnership with the Fort Mojave Indian Tribe.
Yes, there is a promo code! You can find the promo code on our list.
If it’s not a special promo code, you can only use it once per person.