Texas founded sportsbook, FanDuel, which was created by 5 geniuses in their backyard. Today, it is the innovator of the multi-billion-dollar betting market. Since it has recently started operating in Arizona, we thought it was the perfect time to give you our take. We’ll cover everything from bonuses to customer support to betting markets in this review of FanDuel Arizona.
FanDuel Arizona bonus
First thing first, we’ll tackle the FanDuel Arizona bonuses. Of course, all betting sites change their offerings occasionally. But we’ll look at a couple of the best below:
FanDuel AZ welcome bonus
Sportsbooks love to battle each other on the welcome bonus. It’s the aspect that initially attracts new bettors. What do we think about FanDuel’s one? We love it!
All new users receive up to $1,000 risk-free first bet. You don’t need to input a promo code, simply sign up, and you’re eligible right away. How does it work? Place your first wager (max. $1,000). If you win, you’ll get your winnings. If you lose, you’ll receive your money back!
FanDuel players club
The Players Club is FanDuel AZ’s loyalty program. You’re signed up automatically upon you register on the site. You receive exclusive rewards depending on the amount of FDP (FanDuel Points) you earn each month.
FanDuel Arizona promo code
Currently, the FanDuel Arizona is offering free promo codes to those who get to “free agent” status (i.e., at least 50 FDP).
FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona
The streamlined FanDuel sportsbook Arizona app is available on iOS and Android, allowing everybody to join in the fun. It’s easy to use and makes wagering on the go a breeze.
Honestly, we can’t fault the FanDuel sportsbook AZ app. It’s undoubtedly the best AZ mobile sportsbook interface, thanks to its years of development. Whether you’re new to online betting or a seasoned pro, you’ll find the app incredibly user-friendly.
We especially appreciate:
- Responsiveness: All the buttons are accessible and respond quickly when tapped. Although they’re not so responsive that accidentally brushing your thumb over them is an issue.
- Layout: The bets are laid out attractively without overcrowding the screen.
- Stability: Some users claim to experience outages, but we haven’t had an issue with the reliability of the software. It doesn’t freeze or cause any problems on either Android or iOS.
- Appearance: Nice and clean aesthetic for a luxurious betting experience.
- Speed: Super quick! No lag when moving between the fields.
- Bet builder and bet slip: As soon as you pick a wager, your bet slip appears. It’s easy to close or minimize. Not to mention that adding multiple bets is simple, regardless of your parlay experience.
- Payout calculator: We love how quickly the app responds as you change the amount you wish to bet.
Best FanDuel AZ features
We strongly believe that FanDuel Arizona is the G.O.A.T. of Arizona sportsbooks. Why? Just look at the unique features you receive when you sign up!
FanDuel AZ Cash-out
Many Arizona online sportsbooks offer the cash-out feature in Arizona. It lets you withdraw bets that you’ve already placed. Bear in mind, it’s not always available. But when it is, you can cut your losses and/or secure a portion of your winnings.
If the odds haven’t changed from the time you wager, you can cash out the full amount.
Play action and free contests
Play action contests are yet to be seen on other betting sites. They allow you to win real dollars by wagering virtual coins on NFL games. Unfortunately, not all games are eligible, but they are working on expanding the reach.
On the other hand, free contests let you predict the outcome of certain sports leagues/games without charge. You win real money based on the accuracy of your predictions.
FanDuel Arizona Live betting
The online betting site has been pushing the boundaries of the live betting norm for years. It’s the Apple of the betting world. You’ll find the in-play betting experience to be smooth, full of features, and far more intuitive than the rest.
Have a little glimpse at the features below:
- Match tracker: Complete with a life clock, quarter scores, and the attacking team, you can pay attention to the ever-changing analytics.
- Instant bets: It allows you to bet on various stats, points, and props throughout the game. For example, you are betting on the next drive or point.
- Streaming: Many sportsbooks offer live streaming. But the sports are limited here due to the high cost of the licenses.
FanDuel AZ’s customer support
FanDuel Arizona offers a couple of customer support options:
- Live chat: Access through the “support” page on the website or the “help” function in the app.
- Email: sportsbook@FanDuel.com
- Phone: Found under the “support” page.
Unlike other online betting sites, the live chat function takes you straight to a real person. The agents on the other end are professional and knowledgeable.
However, this feature isn’t available 24/7.
Fortunately, the email and phone functions are available around the clock. So again, you’ll speak to a real person, regardless of the time of day/night.
FanDuel Arizona’s banking methods
FanDuel AZ’s experience in the industry has led to them offering one of the more extensive lists of deposit and withdrawal methods. There are 8 deposit and 4 withdrawal options to choose from.
With a minimum deposit of $10 for all options, you can pick between:
- PayPal: It’s fast and secure.
- Debit or credit cards: The sportsbook accepts American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
- Prepaid gift cards: Usually provided by Play+, it gives you an easy way to manage your bankroll and never go beyond your limits.
- Online bank transfers: Most banks allow you to link your account to FanDuel AZ, whether it’s a checking or a savings account. Plaid often secures the bank transfers.
We recommend checking with your bank/card provider before trying to bet with FanDuel. In the rare case, your bank automatically restricts deposits to gambling sites, and you’ll need to pick another method. Hint: Use PayPal!
You can withdraw your winnings via the following methods:
- Play+ prepaid card
- Online bank transfers
There are no minimum or maximum withdrawal amounts listed. However, be mindful of fees before deciding on your preferred option. Hint: Again, Paypal is a good option here. However, they will take a small percentage.
Sports offering at FanDuel AZ
The sports betting site offers a vast array of sports to wager on. From well-known US games to lesser-known global sports, there’s something for everyone here.
FanDuel Arizona’s sports offerings include:
- Baseball: MLB and minor leagues, including the World Series.
- Football: NFL, special leagues, and CFL.
- Basketball: NBA, WNBA, and Euro Basketball.
- Motorsports: NASCAR and smaller competitions.
- Golf: PGA Tour, Ryder Cup, and the PGA European Tour.
- Soccer: MLS and the English Premier League.
- Tennis: Wimbledon, the French Open, and others.
- Hockey: NHL, Stanley Cup, and AHL.
- Boxing: WBA, IBF, WBC, WBO, and others.
- Cycling: Tour De France included.
- Darts: PDC World Championship included.
Fun fact: There are a total of 17 sports to bet on with this site.
Types of bets available at FanDuel Arizona
Most Arizona online gambling sites offer the same old standard bet types — and so does FanDuel.
However, they have incorporated some exciting bet varieties that you won’t find everywhere. Let’s look at everything you can pick from:
- Point spreads
- Parlays and teasers
- Daily fantasy sports betting
- Play action and free contests
We discussed the latter earlier. But we haven’t yet talked about daily fantasy sports betting; trust us when we say it’s great.
It’s a mix of fantasy football and standard gambling. First, you compete against strangers to put together a team of pro athletes on a budget cap. Then, you win money if you outscore your opponents.
FAQ’s About Fanduel Arizona
Can i play FanDuel in Arizona?
Absolutely! The sportsbook is licensed and legal in the state of Arizona. Thanks to its long-standing positive reputation and great user feedback, you can trust the platform with your finances.
Why should you choose FanDuel AZ over local sportsbooks?
If you’re still heading down to your high street bookie, you’re missing a trick. While it can be a nice atmosphere, we highly doubt any of them offer the fully immersive experience you get at FanDuel. Not to mention you’ll guarantee fair odds!
How old must you be to make deposits at FanDuel in Arizona?
You must be 21 or older as per the sports betting bill in the state.
How to use FanDuel in Arizona?
The process takes less than 10 minutes and is simple to understand. However, be aware that you’ll need to provide the following information throughout the registration procedure: Username, security questions and answers, password, cell phone number, email and home address, date of birth, last 4 figures of your SSN.
What’s the worst thing about FanDuel Arizona?
The odds and prices. At times, FanDuel’s lines differ greatly from their competitors. This isn’t bad. However, the negative aspect is that FanDuel AZ is pretty slow at reacting to market changes and updating its odds accordingly. Secret: Sometimes, this works in your favor!